ANDROID TRAINING & PLACEMENT PROGRAM
Android is the fastest growing mobile platform with a 78% global market share and 1.5 million Android devices activated every day!!
Enterprise applications are growing bigger and bigger and this is an excellent time and opportunity to learn how to build and deploy android apps. Join SIMbiosys to help you get a dream job as an Android Apps Developer
- Understanding of the similarities and differences between Android™ and other mobile development platforms.
- Expertise to build your own Android™ applications.
- The ability to design and develop useful Android™ applications with compelling user interfaces by using, extending, and creating your own layouts and Views and using Menus.
- The expertise to take advantage of Android's APIs for data storage, retrieval, user preferences, files, databases, and content providers
- The ability to tap into location-based services, geocoder, compass sensors, and create rich map-based applications
- Expertise to use Android's communication APIs for SMS, telephony, network management, and internet resources (HTTP)..
- The ability to secure, tune, package, and deploy Android™ applications.
- Build a commercial grade Android application.
- Must have previous experience in Object Oriented Programming using C++ or C# or Java.
- Good to have SQL, HTML, XML skills and hands on experience using Eclipse or Netbeans IDE.
- 20 classroom sessions (about 4 - 6 weeks)
- In order to successfully complete the training, participants are encouraged to complete all the homework and build an individual Android app from scratch.
ABOUT OUR TRAINER
Our primary trainer is passionate and highly proficient in Object Oriented Programming and Android Development. She has a vast set of experiences from complex applications using J2EE Technologies to Application Servers. She has extensively worked on Android Platform and has been trainer for the past 3 years with Simbiosys. She encourages and assists people to develop superior application by using appropriate design principles. She would always be available to help during sessions but there is no spoon feeding. Every effort is made to facilitate effective learning during the entire app development cycle, so that YOU CAN SUCCEED!
Placement assistance after completion of the training program includes:
- App development and Deployment on the Google Play Store
- Resume preparation
- Mock Interviews
- Setting up Client Interviews
Trainees are monitored and guided at every step of the interview process.
It has been great experience at Simbiosis. All the instructors, their teachings have been simply amazing and you have been especially taking care to ensure I get to learn at adjustable timings!
Intense while quite effective. I would recommend it to anyone who would like to start their career as an Android developer.
- Andy Xie
Love the trainer they have! She really challenges you to think out of the box. I thoroughly take back a lot of skills from my training and I would encourage anyone passionate about Android or OOP to take it. It's worth the money!