WEB UI/UX TRAINING & PLACEMENT PROGRAM
HTML5 shifts the fundamental idea of Web development, by focusing more on apps instead of server pages.
Apps here are more about functional purpose and a seamless user experience, especially on mobile devices.
HTML5 provides an array of great technologies for developers to really build powerful mobile Web apps.
- Familiarity using various Integrated Environment (IDE) like Dreamweaver and Komodo Edit
- Expertise in building Cross-Platform Websites.
- Good to have some experience writing HTML, CSS and using Photoshop, Dreamweaver
- 20 classroom sessions (about 4 - 6 weeks)
- In order to successfully complete the training, participants are encouraged to complete all the homework and build an multi-platform Website from scratch.
ABOUT OUR TRAINER
Placement assistance after completion of the training program includes:
- Developing a responsive website
- Resume preparation
- Mock Interviews
- Setting up Client Interviews
Trainees are monitored and guided at every step of the interview process.
My training course on Web Development at Simbiosys has helped me to improve my skills and become a better web developer.
I am thankful for the Simbiosys training program and what it has allowed me to do as a Web Developer. I enjoyed the instructor, our small batch and how the class covered the latest tools in web development.